Dupatta with gold Indian lace and fine Kiran handwork. It can be used during numerous events including Nikah, rukhsati, bridesmaid outfits, kawali, dholki, or just to enhance a modern blaze to your outfit.
This is vintage antique dupatta in a net material.
- The main color comprises Beige/Skin/Gold.
- The dupatta has attractively ornamented with gotta and thread embroidery and kiran in the border.
- The stuff of the dupatta is durable.
SIZE: - 78" X 32" Approx.
Material Used: Net, Gota, Dhanak, Kiran
- Net dupattas 2.5 Yards Length, over 1.25 yards width
- Gota dhanak dots.
- Gota shapely and Kiran on four sides borders
- Certain have glitter besides.
We use an only extraordinary quality net and gota fabric and our designers stitch these. So their appearance is overwhelming and can be prepared in almost any color of your choice and any quantity, please select a color from choices or message us.
Worth is for dupatta/wrap only, dresses are just to demonstration dupatta with a dress.
Made in Pakistan
Maintenance: Dry Clean or Hand wash